Tuesday, May 27, 2008
EJ: Quiet-Time 2

Hello all. Here's today's QT.
Sitting on the train today, i read up on Luke.
Luke 16: 14-15
"The pharisees, who loved money, heard all this and were sneering at Jesus. He said to them, "You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of men, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valued among men is detestable in God's sight.""

This goes somewhat in line with my previous QT post. 
I got really impacted and it really made me think when it mentions how the contrast between the world and the kingdom is SO different. "God knows your hearts". Whoa, no escaping for me. haha. But anyhows, it really made me think about how my standards are set so far off track from God's standards. REPENT ej, REPENT.=).

Peace, E.J.


On 1:44 AM, BowlNoodlers let go.