Thursday, July 17, 2008
My prayers

Hey everyone,
Sorry i haven't been posting, but here's one of my prayers i took out of my prayer journal to share with u guys. (least it's a post).

"Dear God,
Thank you for today, for life, for friends.
I know that today alone, i've sinned so much, especially due to situations in school.
Lord, give me the discipline, sef-awareness and desire to always want to do good in your eyes. I pray that you help me to always have it clear in my eyes, the difference in your standards, to that of the world.
I know for sure, that you put many different situations in my life for a reason.
From people around me smoking and gossiping, to the worries about life, to my feelings and matters of the heart.
I just pray that God, you be with me through all of these struggles and that i will always be, first and foremost, a disciple.
God, give me the strength in leading my household, in setting a positive example for my mom, sister and granny. Lord, i pray too, that you guide my mom & granny's hearts, showing them the way to salvation once more.
Lord, that is al i have time for right now,
I love you,
and in Jesus' name i pray,
AMEN!"

If there's one sermon i remember most vividly, it would have to be the one which spoke of being a prayer warrior and presenting my troubles and woes in life first, in prayer and petition.
Also, that i should not only pray in times of trouble, but in joyous times too!
To praise, worship, give thanks and so many other things.
To Shape my life around prayer.

Peace,
ej.


On 12:23 AM, BowlNoodlers let go.