Friday, September 19, 2008
updates

Well i haven have much time to post lately but oso because i was lazy to post. Haha guess it happens... Anyway everytime i wanna post something my brain goes blank, it's not like the writer's block kinda blank but a dunno where to start kinda blank. I guess it's cos haven post for long time so got a lot of things wanna say but dunno where to and how to say it.

So i'm gonna share wat's on mind, well Lucien (Lubin's brother) has been studying the bible and is progressing quite well and i'm looking forward to it! it's definitely been encouraging studying the bible with him, helps refresh my faith and convictions. Oso help me revise how to study bible wif people. Haha super rusty... But it has also helped me in many other areas as well. Like last sunday when we watched Passion of Christ together, my heart haven be soften for a long time and it was a good reminder. I cried a bucket load and i am proud of it. I dun think i can watch the Passion wifou t crying.... Anyway the most important i learned thru the bible study is about God's forgiveness! The one thing tat can heal the world and wat we all need.

So all said and done please go find someone u can study the bible with, better still come to the teens we'll find someone u can study the bible with! Jokes aside i really think this is the best way for us to remember wat it is like to be a Christian, a Christ imitator. To God be the Glory!


On 12:11 AM, BowlNoodlers let go.